From: 	ots_indum@indiatimes.com
To: 	info@codehelp.co.uk
Subject: 	PHP/ASP/OsCommerce Engineers
Date: 	Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:47:47 -0700 (22:47 BST)
Mailer: 	Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Indu Munjial; Business Dev. Executive, OTS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. OTS looks 
forward to explore the business opportunities with Codehelp and propose our 
services to you.

As more and more web design and development companies across the globe start 
facing challenges of competition, they need to shift gears and look for 
reducing turn around times and expertise in various open source and readily 
available modules which can easily be customized and integrated in the 
solutions for their clients. Thus, organizations now are looking out for 
partners who can provide not only these two qualities in their engineers, but 
also help them in reducing cost and gain competitive edge in the market. 

OTS Solutions India is a leading offshore software development company with a 
strong team of software developers who are experienced in HTML, NET, PHP, ASP 
and various other scripting languages. Furthermore, OTS has proven expertise in 
areas like OsCommerce, SugarCRM, dynamic portal engine and content management 
system/websites based on Mambo/Joomla Servers, etc. 

Moreover, OTS can provide you with skilled workforce from India at unmatched 
prices, helping you to provide better quality and higher returns to your 
clients without losing your identity under strict Non-Disclosure terms. OTS 
claims to help you with:


No hassles in calculating man-hours any more, with simple US $ 1800 per man 
month rate per engineer.
  * No hassles of managing human resources and looking for people in ramping 
up/down the operations.
  * Well experienced engineers from grooming and well respected Indian IT 
industry.
  * Well tested communication model, helping you to control your engineers 
directly.
  * World class processes and professionalism.
  * Daily reporting in mails.
  * Free IT Consultancy to areas beyond your technical limitations.
  * 
To take the discussion forward, I would appreciate if you can direct me to the 
concerned person (Technical / IT / Operations/ CEO) -in charge of software 
development at your organization.

We would appreciate your endeavor in directing us to the appropriate contacts. 
We look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Indu Munjial
Business Analyst
OTS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tel : 
+91 124 4101350
+91 124 4101351
E-mail : ots_indum@indiatimes.com
****************EMAIL REMOVAL PROCEDURE****************************************

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can not 
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.

We send emails to our associates in our mailing database with right intentions 
to conduct business with your organization for mutual benefit. You are 
receiving this email because your email- id/s is in our mailing database.

But if you feel that you have received this mail in error or do not want any 
further emails from us, If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then 
please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line. We apologize for any 
inconvenience caused & We promptly honor your request and your email-id will be 
removed from our database within 24 hrs.

Thank you for your cooperation.

********************************************************************************

My reply:

To: 	ots_indum@indiatimes.com
Subject: 	REMOVE Re: PHP/ASP/OsCommerce Engineers
Date: 	Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:18:21 +0100
Mailer: 	Evolution 2.22.3.1 	


On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 14:47 -0700, ots_indum@indiatimes.com wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,

My full name is all over the website to which you claim to be offering
assistance, you blithering idiot.

> I am Indu Munjial; Business Dev. Executive, OTS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
> OTS looks forward to explore the business opportunities with Codehelp
> and propose our services to you.

And you obviously cannot read:


http://www.codehelp.co.uk/html/about.html#methods


http://www.codehelp.co.uk/html/about.html#principles

* I do not need a job in IT
* I do not offer myself as a contract programmer or freelance operator.
* I do not want or seek help with the site from any third party,
particularly if money is involved - either as expense or income.

Tell me, why would I need the "assistance" of such incompetent fools?

> As more and more web design and development companies across the globe
> start facing challenges of competition, they need to shift gears and
> look for reducing turn around times and expertise in various open
> source and readily available modules which can easily be customized
> and integrated in the solutions for their clients. Thus, organizations
> now are looking out for partners who can provide not only these two
> qualities in their engineers, but also help them in reducing cost and
> gain competitive edge in the market. 

"CodeHelp is a personal site - a one-man operation."

There is no company. Idiot.

> OTS Solutions India is a leading offshore software development company
> with a strong team of software developers who are experienced in HTML,
> NET, PHP, ASP and various other scripting languages. Furthermore, OTS
> has proven expertise in areas like OsCommerce, SugarCRM, dynamic
> portal engine and content management system/websites based on
> Mambo/Joomla Servers, etc. 

You will now be added to the Spammers Hall of Shame.


http://www.codehelp.co.uk/html/about.html#shame

... sites that send me unsolicited commercial email can expect a poison
response. If such companies are arrogant enough to not even read the
contents of this page, then I shall post details of their incompetence
here.

Just goes to show the kind of idiots who think that because they pretend
to write PHP and ASP nowadays they think themselves "qualified" to
extort funds from others.

Your fees are ridiculous - incredulous even. Anyone with a few hours
training on PHP can do better - with the bonus that anyone with half a
brain could read this website, find the About page and decide that this
email should never have been sent. Incompetent idiots.

> Moreover, OTS can provide you with skilled workforce from India at
> unmatched prices, helping you to provide better quality and higher
> returns to your clients without losing your identity under strict
> Non-Disclosure terms. OTS claims to help you with:

It should be obvious to even your ineffective corporate robots that I do
not have clients and I have no need for a workforce. Ignorant idiots.

> 
> We would appreciate your endeavor in directing us to the appropriate
> contacts. We look forward to hear from you soon.

Yes, you will but you won't like it.

> Regards,
> Indu Munjial

Arrogant idiot.

> Business Analyst
> OTS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Employer of idiots.

> Tel : 
> +91 124 4101350
> +91 124 4101351
> E-mail : ots_indum@indiatimes.com
> ****************EMAIL REMOVAL
> PROCEDURE****************************************
> 
> Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
> mail can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact
> information.

Rubbish. I decide what I consider is spam and this qualifies:

1. It is unsolicited
2. It is commercial
3. Despite clear and unambiguous declarations on the website concerned,
you have blindly assumed that you know better and your arrogance is
clear for all to see.

> We send emails to our associates in our mailing database with right
> intentions to conduct business with your organization for mutual
> benefit. You are receiving this email because your email- id/s is in
> our mailing database.

Then it is to be removed.

> But if you feel that you have received this mail in error or do not
> want any further emails from us, If you are not interested in
> receiving our e-mails then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject
> line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused & We promptly honor
> your request and your email-id will be removed from our database
> within 24 hrs.

Just to ensure that you stop spamming me, I'll put your email and my
response on the hall of shame anyway. Just so that I can refer to it and
let other people across the net laugh at your incompetence. Enjoy.

-- 


Neil Williams
=============
http://www.data-freedom.org/
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/
Valid XHTML 1.1!